Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Setting the Record Straight.

I'm in Boston, Mass. I know no more. I woke up just a little while ago with no idea what happened. The last thing I remember is exactly what I said I would do. I had 150% faith in Zero's plan for the Winter Solstice. As I explained I waited until the damn thing came and went and confronted slimjim, deciding to see for myself if it did any good. I didn't care if the attempt got me killed. I just had to know. Then the damnedest thing happened. I outran the skinny bastard on foot and without an operator symbol to keep him confused. He didn't slenderwalk after me. Now I realize he was just fucking with me.

I was SO sure that whatever zero and Amelia and the boys at Observe and Terminate did worked that I posted it immediately. Of course, once I calmed down I knew I had to be sure, and posted about my intent to go back with instructions for my friend Jared to contact you if anything happened. I was stupid. I put too much faith in someone else who had been entrenched in slenderbiz holding out in his home waiting for the Solstice. I should have known better than to latch onto zero to look up to like that.

Anyway, I went back to the spot where I earlier outran the construct and the very last thing I remember is ol' slim doing his thing and catching me. Everything after that is a big blank with the exception of one image: a guy in a red hoody starting over me. If that says anything to anyone, tell me.

Alright, you don't have to say it. I was stupid. Well, I'm going to be much more cautious from here on out.

So... I'm a "fox" released for a hunt, huh? Yeah, I read Black Leaf's posts on "What You Are In the Dark". So, subpar keyboard, eh? Have fun with that. Can you see what I'm doing right now, you bastard? If it is a hunt you want, two can play that game. Bring it. You have to come out from wherever you're hiding sometime if this is to be a hunt, so just don't expect me to go quietly.

Speaking of which, I have to find out why Jared fell off the map.

EDIT: By the way, congrats, Ava and Reach. Now I REALLY need to read London Librarian.

5 comments:

  1. A lot oh shit has gone down since you've been gone. I'm not sure I should be the one to fill you in. Get in contact with Slice he is in your area and will be able to help you out. Wish we had stayed in Mas a bit longer then we'd be able to do more for you I'll link you his blog.

    http://liveinthelightfight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, man. This means a lot. Oh yeah, and I have the face of my "companion" now. He's very tall, dressed in all black and bundled and wrapped to the point whee no skin at all is visible, and his face is covered by a Comedy mask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "a guy in a red hoody starting over me"?

    Ohhh, shit. Now I understand what has happened.

    The man's name is Redlight. He is a Revenant who, through one way or another, can erase people's memories.

    If you saw him, than it's really bad news. Let us know if you see him again.

    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. A man called redlight can do that? Does that explain why I remember nothing except how to operate this contraption in front of me?

    ReplyDelete