Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Plan of Action:

Yo, Readers:

What I've come up with so far is as follows:
I've managed to get a hold of the location of every historic home and site in Charleston off the web. Using that with a Charleston map I've downloaded will make this a lot easier.
No, I'm not going to list them here yet. I will tell tell what I'm going to do or where I'm going to go after the fact (unspoken plan guarantee, if only for Black Leaf's presence at least, the safety of sharing information on these blogs ahead of time has been compromised). AKA, After Action Reports.
Now, I'm not going to up and disappear without explanation (this time). Slice has given me his email address. He will be the only one privy to where I'm going ahead of time. That way we can meet up, when applicable. If I have to head out alone, then at least he can tell all my last known location.

I know a lot of you are skeptics on theories of stick having been here since the beginning, but I'm not. At the moment, I'm moving based on what Thage was supplied us with. For example, her report about Roanoke. This is why I think stick has a base of operations in a very old location around here, and that's really the best I've got. Otherwise, Slice, the guys, and myself have every single facility and household in Charleston to comb through.

Closing note, I think another possible avenue of investigation would be to brush up on old Native American myths and legends. Who knows, you might find a stick or two.

Next blog entry: the items I found

No comments:

Post a Comment