Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day One of Investigating Haunted Charleston Sites: Complete.

Starting Time: 8:00 AM
Ending Time 4:00 PM, regardless of what times my blog says I posted.
Target(s): Historic homes

Findings:
Nil. I was very thorough in reading up on these places, managed to get into a couple, and checked out the grounds of the ones I couldn't. I must have looked at countless places and found nothing suspicious. There's really just not much to say this time.

I had a run-in with a proxy, but Mr. Cranium had a date with Ms. Lead Pipe, so I'm fine, at least.

After that, I'm off to supper. Anytime you want to meet up, Slice. Just tell me when and where. Maybe I'll have some luck if I help you.

1 comment:

  1. http://searchandreveal.blogspot.com/2011/02/experiment-2-results.html?showComment=1298499782830#c7561048654323708417
    Looks like we've had some luck at last.

    ReplyDelete