Saturday, February 26, 2011

An illuminating night out.

I'm not sure how to put this. Well, if you read Slice and BL's blogs, you know what we had planned for yesterday. We had one hell of a time fire-bombing all the buildings with Operator signs on them. Debris, ash, and proxies everywhere. We lit up the whole damn town in our wake. At a certain point, I just had to ask, 'What the hell are we doing,' before chucking another round at a proxy-home.
We had a brief run-in with BL, but he was a might unable to do much about us what with us having a set of wheels and well, fire-bombs. It was nice see him be the running for once in the midst of the flames and madness we caused.

We're meeting up again. As per the course, this is yet another scheduled entry. You can already keep track of me using The Mark. You will not, however, be able to track me by when my entries hit the webs. The shoe's on the other foot, and we're coming for you.

M, hang in there. I'm coming when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment